The Mpow Jaws Bluetooth headphones are easy to use and very portable but for some people Mpow Jaws pairing may be a bit confusing when they want to pair them with their smartphone or other Bluetooth device. This is the reason why we have written this quick actionable guide that will help you pair them in no time.
So, let’s start!
Mpow Jaws Pairing Step by step
First, we need to check whether they are in open connection mode.
Activate the Open Connection mode
Make sure your Mpow Jaws headphones are turned off. Now press the power button and hold it like that for about 5-6 seconds until you see the blue and red lights blinking rapidly. When you see those lights, it means that your earphones are switched on and in Open Connection mode. Now you can try to find them on your device, on the list of available Bluetooth devices.
Mpow Jaws pairing on various devices
Depending on the device you are using to connect to your Mpow Jaws headphones the steps are a bit different so let’s see how to find these earphones on Android, Windows 10, iOS and Mac.
- Unlock your Android phone
- Tap on Connections
- Enable Bluetooth and then tap on it
- You should see your Mpow Jaws listed in the Available Devices section
- Tap on it and it should connect to your device. Now you will see it in the Paired devices section
- Click the Search icon in the taskbar or click on the Search Box.
- Type “Bluetooth” without quotes
- Click on Bluetooth and other devices settings
- When the new window opens, click on the Bluetooth button to turn it ON
- Now click the plus sign next to Add Bluetooth and other device
- A new window will open saying Add a device at the top. There you should select Bluetooth
- Select the Mpow Jaws headphones and click Connect
- Unlock your iPhone and tap on the Settings icon
- Now tap on Bluetooth
- Enable Bluetooth if it isn’t enabled already
- You should see Mpow Jaws in the Other Devices section
- Click on Mpow Jaws and wait till it connects. If the pairing was successful you will see the Mpow Jaws listed in the My Devices section.
- You can play your favorite songs now and listen to them on your Mpow jaws headphones.
- Click on the Apple logo at the top-left of the screen and click on System Preferences
- Now click on the Bluetooth icon.
- Now enable Bluetooth by clicking on the Turn Bluetooth On button.
- Now turn on your Mpow Jaws headphones and put them into pairing mode as described above.
- Mpow Jaws should appear on your Mac on the list of Devices.
- Click the Connect button next to it.
- It will say Connected under Mpow Jaws.
- Close the menu now and you can play your favorite music.
You have paired Mpow Jaws headphones successfully
When you pair your Mpow Jaws headphones to your device (smartphone, tablet or laptop) the fast blinking red and green light should stop flashing and now just the green lights should start blinking very slowly. It is a sign that these devices have paired successfully. Now you can enjoy your music on your Mpow Jaws Bluetooth headphones.
Recommended reading: Best aptX HD Bluetooth Headphones in 2020
We hope that you have managed to pair the Mpow Jaws headphone successfully thanks to this article. The good thing here is that once you learn the Mpow Jaws pairing steps, you will be able to do it again whenever you need. However, from time to time you may experience some problems pairing the Mpow Jaws Bluetooth headphones. If that happens please read our guide on what to do if Mpow Jaws won’t pair.