The Beats Solo 3 are premium on-ear headphones that feature excellent build quality, a battery that lasts over 40 hours of active listening time and exceptional sound quality.
In this article we are going to find out how to connect Beats Solo 3 to a variety of devices.
Table of Contents
- Pair With An iPhone
- Pair With An Android
- Pair With a Mac
- Pair With a PC
- Pair With a Smart TV
- Pair With a Nintendo Switch
Pair With An iPhone
Pairing your Beats Solo 3 to an iPhone requires following these steps:
- Enable Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Hold the headphones next to your iPhone while keeping the phone unlocked
- Press the power button on your headphones
- You should see that your iPhone is asking to connect. If you do not see this in your iPhone, press and hold the power button for an additional 5 second
- Simply follow the instructions you see on your iPhone
Pair With An Android
You can easily connect Beats Solo 3 to an Android device by following these steps
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device, you can do this by going in to the settings of your phone or simply finding the Bluetooth setting from the notification panel
- Turn on Bluetooth by toggling the switch on the upper right portion of your screen
- ·Press and hold the power button on your headphones for a couple of seconds until you see that an LED light starts flashing white. The power button can be located at the bottom right side of your Beats Solo 3
- Your Beats Solo 3 are now in pairing mode and you just have to select them from the list of available devices on your phone
You should have successfully paired Beats Solo 3 with your Android phone.
Pair With a Mac
If you want to find out how to connect Beats Solo 3 with a Mac, just follow these steps
- Press and hold the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds and you should see a flashing LED light. You have now enabled pairing mode on your Beats Solo 3
- Open the Bluetooth setting on your Mac. You can do this by navigating to the Apple menu, then going to the System Preferences and then enabling Bluetooth from there
- Simply choose the Beats Solo 3 from the list of available devices
Pair With a PC
Pairing Beats Solo 3 to a PC requires just a few simple steps
- Open the Bluetooth settings by navigating to the menu bar at the bottom right portion of your screen.
- Turn on Bluetooth by toggling the switch and click on “add Bluetooth device”
- Take your Beats Solo 3 headphones, press and hold the power button for a few seconds until you see a white flashing LED light
- Choose the Beats Solo 3 from the list of available devices
If you have trouble connecting to the PC, just start the pairing process from the beginning and enable the pairing mode on your Beats Solo 3 headphones again by repeating the process mentioned in the text above
Pair With a Smart TV
The process of connecting Beats Solo 3 to a Smart TV differs from brand to brand. We are going to explain the process of connecting Beats Solo 3 to a Samsung Smart TV and a LG Smart TV
Pair With a LG Smart TV
Connecting Beats Solo 3 to a LG Smart TV is easily done by doing the following steps
· Enable pairing mode on Beats Solo 3 headphones. You can do this by pressing and holding the power button for 3-5 seconds until you see a white flashing LED light
- Open the settings menu by navigating to the settings icon on your TV screen
- Find the Advanced Settings and select the Sound Settings
- Under the Sound Settings pick the Sound Out menu
- Click on the LG Sound Sync Bluetooth option
- Click on the Detect button
- Your LG Smart TV will automatically search for available Bluetooth devices
- Pick the Beats Solo 3 from the list of available devices
Pair With a Samsung Smart TV
Follow these steps in order to pair Beats Solo 3 to a Samsung Smart TV
- Press the home button on your TV remote and navigate to the far left portion of your screen where you will find the settings menu
- From here go into the Sound Settings and click on the Sound Output menu
- In this menu you should click on the Bluetooth Speaker List
- ·Put your Beats Solo 3 into pairing mode by pressing and holding the power button for 3-5 seconds until you see a white flashing LED light
- Now simply choose the Beats Solo 3 from the list of available devices and click on the Connect and Pair button you see on your screen
Pair With a Nintendo Switch
The following steps will explain how to connect Beats Solo 3 to a Nintendo Switch
- Make sure that your Nintendo system version is 13.0.0 or above. You can easily check this by going into settings and navigating to the bottom of the settings menu where you will find the System tab
- Go to the Bluetooth Audio section and click on Add Device
- Now just put your Beats Solo 3 into pairing mode by pressing and holding the power button for a couple of seconds until you see that an LED light starts flashing white
- Simply choose the Beats Solo 3 from the list of devices and click the A button on your Nintendo Switch in order to connect your headphones
How do I connect my Beats Solo 3 to a TV that does not have Bluetooth built in?
In case your TV does not have Bluetooth built in – you will have to use a Bluetooth adapter.
The steps for connecting Beats Solo 3 to a TV with a Bluetooth adapter are the following
- Connect the Bluetooth adapter to a power source and turn it on
- Connect the Bluetooth adapter to the TV in the way that is instructed by the adapter manufacturer
- Put the Beats Solo 3 and the Bluetooth adapter in pairing mode
- Once you have connected the two devices – change the digital audio format to PCM
How do I reset my Beats Solo 3?
In case you are having sound or connectivity issues with your headphones it may be a good idea to reset them. Just follow this guide on how to reset Beats Solo 3.
We hope that this step by step guide has helped you in answering the question how to connect Beats Solo 3 with various devices. The steps vary from device to device and we hope you will have a pleasant experience using these top of the line headphones.