If you have noticed the Bose Soundlink Mini Red Light Flashing you are at the right place. Let’s see what can you do to fix it.
The Bose Soundlink Mini is a Bluetooth speaker that can be used in different contexts. For example, you can use this wireless speaker for gaming or music entertainment. According to the manufacturer, this unit promises up to 10 hours of battery life. Unfortunately, the long lifespan of the battery means nothing if you cannot charge it.
Perhaps, you have plugged in your speaker recently for charging. But all you see is a constant flashing of red light that won’t stop. And now you are wondering what the cause could be and how to fix it.
Whatever the cause of this problem, you’ll discover some solutions proven to work for other users like you.
Table of Contents
- How To Fix Bose Soundlink Mini Not Charging, Red light Flashing
- Brief Bose Soundlink Mini 2 Review
How To Fix Bose Soundlink Mini Not Charging, Red light Flashing
Solution #1: Use A Different Charger
Charger compatibility is one of the reasons why your Bose Bluetooth speaker might not be charging. Your best option, in this case, is to try a different Bose-approved charger. This seems to be the simplest solution but you have to try it first before checking other options.
Solution #2: Reset Your Bose Soundlink Mini
- On the top of your Bose Soundlink Mini press and hold the Power button (Soundlink Mini II) or the Mute button (Soundlink Mini I) for at least 10 seconds
- When the product light flashes, then turn it off and on again
- After doing this, try charging your product to see if the problem is solved
Solution #3: Update Bose Soundlink Mini
An outdated software system can sometimes cause a glitch in how your speaker works. Based on the nature of this digital device, it is usually hard for most people to notice, especially if you are beginning to use it for the first time. Here are the steps for updating your Bose Bluetooth speaker.
- Use the web browser on your computer and go to btu.bose.com
- Find the download link on the next page that opens. You may need to accept the terms
- Click download and save the file on your computer
- Open the downloaded file and install it
- After installation and after you have updated the software, you can now try charging your device again
These are the best three solutions that I have seen working for people who experienced this specific “Bose Soundlink Mini red light flashing” problem. Depending on the nature of what caused your issue and the abnormal red light, one of these solutions is likely to work for you as well. If these three options failed, consider getting in touch with Bose for a possible replacement.
We hope you have resolved the Bose Soundlink Mini red light flashing issue successfully. In case you need a new one and you aren’t sure whether to buy another model or stay with the one you have been using for some time now, here is a brief review of the Bose Soundlink Mini II.
Brief Bose Soundlink Mini 2 Review
If you ever wanted a Bluetooth speaker with deep bass, Bose Soundlink Mini 2 has all the attractions. This might have convinced you to go for this model. With the voice prompts built into it, you’ll be enjoying easy access to high-quality sound every time you need it. In some specific contexts, the speakerphone will allow you to take calls with ease. As a Bluetooth speaker, the wireless connectivity range is up to 30 feet.
For users who enjoy traveling a lot, the portability of this wireless Bluetooth speaker is another great attraction that makes Bose Soundlink Mini 2 a top choice.