If you have purchased Blackweb Bluetooth headphones, you must be eager to try them and enjoy the excellent sound they can deliver. They are pretty affordable and their Bluetooth capability will let you enjoy your music without worrying about tangled wires. However, in order to see their full potential, you need to know how to pair Blackweb Bluetooth headphones.
This article will show you how to pair Blackweb Bluetooth headphones to different devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows 10, Mac or MacBook. And, now let’s see what we need to do to connect them properly.
IMPORTANT: Before you continue with the pairing make sure your headphones are well charged and that they aren’t already connected to another device.
Table of Contents
- Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones Pairing [Step By Step]
- Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones Not Pairing: Try this!
- Final Thoughts
Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones Pairing [Step By Step]
We can divide the Blackweb Bluetooth headphones pairing into three steps.
- Put the Blackweb Bluetooth headphones into pairing mode
- Find them on your device and connect to them
- Check whether Blackweb Bluetooth headphones pairing was successful
And now let’s discuss each step into more details.
Activate Pairing Mode On Your Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones
In order to put your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones into pairing mode first make sure the headphones are turned off. Then find the Power button, press and hold it, the blue light should blink three times but don’t release the button until you see a blue and red light blinking one after the other. This means your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones pairing mode is activated.
Find Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones On Your Device
After you have activated pairing mode on the Blackweb Bluetooth headphones it is time to move to the next step. Now you need to find them on your device. Let’s do that now.
Let’s see how to pair Blackweb Bluetooth headphones on Android first. The steps are easy to follow so pay attention.
- Turn on/Unlock your Android phone
- Go to settings by swiping down the home screen and selecting the gear (settings) icon.
- Now click on Bluetooth and activate it if it’s OFF
- Wait for a few seconds for your Android phone to discover the headphones.
- Once it finds the headphones you should see Blackweb listed under Available devices.
- Select them and they should connect. The blue and red lights flashing should stop now.
Pairing the Blackweb Bluetooth headphones to your iPhone is pretty much the same. The only difference is how you get to the Bluetooth menu.
- Turn on/Unlock your iPhone.
- Select the Settings icon on the iPhone home screen.
- Now tap on Bluetooth and activate it.
- Now you will see the list of MY DEVICES (devices you have paired earlier). When you complete the pairing process your Blackweb headphones will be always there. Below that list you will see the OTHER DEVICES list. Your Blackweb headphones should now appear there after a few seconds.
- Tap on their name to select them and they will connect.
- The blue and red blinking light on your headphones will stop now.
Pairing the Blackweb headphones to a Windows 10 powered machine is pretty simple if you follow the directions.
- Right-click the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar and click on Add a Bluetooth device.
- If you don’t see the Bluetooth icon there, activate Search by pressing the Windows logo key and S on the keyboard and type Bluetooth. Press the Enter key.
- In the new window activate Bluetooth if needed and then click on the Plus sign next to “Add Bluetooth or other device”
- Now click on Bluetooth and you should see your Blackweb headphones there. If they aren’t visible, wait for a few seconds. When you see them, click Connect.
Mac or MacBook
- Turn on Bluetooth or check whether it is turned on by clicking the Options button at the top of your screen. The Bluetooth icon should be blue if enabled.
- Now click on Bluetooth if it’s blue and select Bluetooth preferences.
- The new window will show you all the available devices you can connect to.
- When you see your Blackweb headphones there click on Connect.
- When they connect you will see Connected under the name of the headphones.
- Test the audio now by playing your favorite music.
Confirm That Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones Pairing Was Successful
When the Blackweb Bluetooth headphones pairing is successful you will notice that the blue and red light will stop blinking. This means they are paired and ready to use. You can now enjoy your music, audio-books, gaming or podcasts!
Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones Not Pairing: Try this!
Sometimes the pairing won’t work for some reason. If this happens to you, there are some things you need to check or do:
- Is pairing mode activated? You will see the LED light blinking red and blue if it is.
- Check whether your Blackweb headphones are fully charged.
- If the headphones were previously connected to your device, then you should go to the Bluetooth settings and forget the headphones. After that try to pair them again with the device.
- Unpair other devices from your device and try again to pair the Blackweb headphones.
- Are the devices close enough?
- Are there other devices (Bluetooth speakers, earbuds…) already paired to your device?
As you can see the Blackweb Bluetooth headphones pairing is pretty simple. Just follow the steps described above and you will know how to pair Blackweb Bluetooth headphones to any device and also what to do if they won’t pair. Enjoy!